This week’s “Look of the Week” is none other than Lina Ahmed, Co-Manager of the Five Four Flagship store in Westfield Culver City Mall. Lina has been with the company for 3 years and is known around here as the “First Lady” for being the first and only woman to work for the flagship, until this year. Lina also hails from the beautiful country of Ethiopia, where she was born & raised.
Here’s what Lina is wearing:
Shirt: Brandy Melville
Skirt: Deena & Ozzy
Shoes: Sperry Top Siders
1. How do you describe your style: My own… I dress based on how I feel.
2. Your personal fashion Icon: Grace Kelly
3. Favorite place to eat: My mother’s kitchen!
4. Top 3 favorite designers: Karl Lagerfeld, Valentino, Marc Jacobs
5. Most desired item ever: Deep, red Chanel 2.55 purse
6. Favorite pair of shoes: Crisp, white Vans with the leather laces
7. Favorite city you ever visited: Abidjan, Ivory Coast
8. Favorite Artist: Lupe Fiasco
9. Best concert you’ve attended: Aside from Lupe Fiasco….Slaughterhouse
10. Mac or PC: Mac, All day
11. If you were deserted on an island, what 3 items would you bring with you: My iPhone, Haagen Dazs ice cream and a bikini :)